Save your health and money by reducing your drying time with these Chemical-free Dryer Balls
Introducing the all-natural, chemical-free alternative to dryer sheets. These wool dryer balls are eco-friendly, lasting up to 1,000 loads and reducing your drying time by 25% per load.
Unlike traditional dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners, they’re hypoallergenic and are gentle enough for baby’s clothes, kids’ clothes, sheets, towels, and more. Plus, these dryer balls’ scents are customizable: just add a few drops of your favorite essential oil for naturally fragrant laundry.
This is one easy way to reduce harmful chemicals in your home to your clothes dryer instead of dryer sheets.
- ALL NATURAL FABRIC SOFTENER: Why bring toxic fabric dryer sheets into your home? Use our Clever Laundry Dryer Balls 100% organic wool dryer balls for laundry.
- LASTS FOR 1000 LOADS! Because our laundry balls for the dryer are made with the best quality wool and are reusable, they will last you for many years to come and will be your go-to big wool spheres!
- NO MORE WRINKLES OR STATIC! Our dryer wool balls will help keep your laundry fluffy and smooth. They are proven to be the best anti-static and wrinkle remover dryer ball around and will save you the time and energy of ironing!
- REDUCES DRYING TIME! Because The Clever Laundry Dryer Balls reduce drying time by 25% (lab tested), they will save you time and money and will turn your laundry time into a pleasure!
How To Use:
- Load clothes into the dryer, toss in all three wool balls and press start.
- Dryer balls work best if they have room to bounce around your dryer. You may find the balls dry your laundry faster and more efficiently on two medium-sized loads than one large load.
- Try pinning a safety pin into one of the dryer balls or throwing in a crumpled ball of aluminum foil to your dryer - the metal will diffuse the static, leaving your clothes shock-free!
- Before adding your balls to the dryer, spray them with water to dampen. The laundry will dry faster than the balls and elevate the humidity level in the dryer, preventing both static and over-drying.
- When finished, store the balls in a basket or some kind of open container to air dry.
- Set of 6 100% Wool Dryer Balls